Friday, February 3, 2006

Just got off the Phone....

WITH MORIA!!! hehehe

How cool is that??? And I even got to chat to Miss 3 Ro ... I love talking to kids on the phone they are always so cute!! .. Aparently Owen is a nice brother, and that Ro got a horse for Christmas and she has been tideing up today.. lol tooo cute!! Moria give her a squeeze from me!

Always cool to talk to someone and put a voice to the name!!! Can't believe we talked for over half an hour - funny as a couple times we went to 'end' what we where talking about and ended up talking about something else ROFL I think we could both talk each others ears off! hehe.

I wold dearly love to be able to put a face to the name and voice one day!!! :)

and while this reminds me ...
Just found out that a friend of mine is coming to Brisbane at the end of the month from Perth. So excited about that. She's actually someone I meet off the net too ... I even got an invite to her wedding when I had never even meet her IRL - unfortantely I couldn't go :( But she sent me out a menue/place card and full details of what was going on during the day so I could be there in spirt - she's to cute hehe. I got to meet her IRL for the first time I think 2 years ago now... She and her hubby where flying into brisbane and had a bit of a stop over to go to her brothers wedding who was getting married out on the islands somewhere [can't remember now] anyways they arranged it so they where at the airport for most of the day ..... JUST FOR ME!! So we could meet!! We spent the day hanging out at Brisbane airport - was so much fun! I've seen her a few more times since then in IRL - got to spend more time together. She's just a doll!! Can't wait to see her agian - with everything that went on last year I kind of pulled away from everyone and she was one of the people I haven't been in as much contact with as I should... She has a beautiful little Daugheter - who I'm scrpapping an album of - should get more work done on that.... but yes... Can't wait to see them all again! :)

BUT wait there is still more...

In six weeks or so the Lovely Miz Sandi will be up here visiting family... so OMG I'll get to meet her IRL!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! - and maybe I'll get to meet master brodie too - heheh!!

AND
Waiting for the day the talanted Miz Karen comes to Brisbane also.... So I'll also get to mett her in real life as well :)

*phew* excitment PLUS!

also... Who knows I could one day also get to swing it that us Bribane girls on the Sand-Gal DT get to meet in real life too..yes Suzy, Sharon and Sandra - we need coffee and cake hehe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do coffee and cake as soon as Suzy comes home....as I would love to met you.

ksharonk said...

Hey, did someone say coffee and cake??? I'm there already, lol! Fridays or Sundays work for me!!! :)