Friday, February 3, 2006

wahoo number 555 and 556

555:-hehe - my house mates are seting in for a drinking fest again - already very loud and pretty much smashed already - joy! So my mate the Snail [aka Belinda] is coming to save me - although I did have to lure her with offers of pizza and movies ;)

556:- Just went to check the mail. I had a package - naughty Rachie is trying to convert me by sending me lots of pretty ribbons and 'stuff' haha - pretty pink book and a cute little note! - Thank you Rach!! [ps. now I know your address watch out for late night knocks on your front door MUWHAHA]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm must remember to double lock that door,
Welcome Peta - thank you!
;)

Anonymous said...

What do you see? Do you survive the drinkfest?

Bel said...

Gerard Butler.. Hmmmmmmm

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/gerard_butler_10.jpg

for you peta