Thursday, January 5, 2006

Update

I'm running off again so might be a little quite over the weekend. [got some scrapping projects to work on so heading down to the parents as a/ all my scrap stuff is still there and b/ they have more room to scrap in then I do lol and c/ they have AC!! ROFL
Firstly let me announce another hard decission. I willl be taking down another DTM blinkie at the end of the month. And just like DSW it's not for anything 'bad'. It's just come time for me to give someone else a go at being on such a great time. I'm not going to be a part of the Addicted to digital team next month. The girls on the team are all wonderful and the designers are awesome. There are a few new additions to the team and even a new addition to the designers - my very own friend Kim who didn't make this decision any easier as it will be a shame not to get to work with Kim.
Next. I haven't been subbing to one magazine as much as I use to - I use to sub every last thing I did in the vain hope that they would like to publish it. Now I just submit to gallery calls when I have something to offer and actually when I remember to actually submit [have been slack on that front a lot at the moment]. Well today I got a nice surpirse [I had actually forgoten I had already sent the layout in and was actually just about to go and submit it when I opened up my email account ROFL]. My three Nieces layout from AGES back is going to be in an upcomeing issue of Scrapbooking Memories - YAY :) . MY first layout acceptance for the year! :)

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Woohoo and congrats on the first Publication of the year.... and definitely not the last missy!!

Chris Millar said...

Woohoo Peta!!! First of many I'm sure!

The letters you saw on my blog are from 'we r memory keepers'