No No No No No
NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!
Scrapartist has a dt call out!!!
As some of you may know - One of my dreams last year was to get on Dianne Rigdone's DT but I never saw a call or anything so I never got that 'dream' fufilled...
As you will be aware also - I tend to use Scrapartist stuff often on my layouts - hell even my blog banner is done useing stuff from the girls at scrapartist.
ARGH again.
Good Luck to all those who apply! As much as I'd love to - I think I'm going to have to sit this one out!



2 comments:
Are you SURE you don't want to apply ... if you don't apply, you don't get in, lol! ;) It's a great place to play ... :)
Just wanted to say hi and that you soooo should apply! from the moment you popped up on ozdigiscrappers I have been such an admirer of your work... anyone would be damn lucky to have you on their DT!
Post a Comment