Up Coming Topics
I've decided I talk to much. Post to much - and pretty much have no life -so why not start another blog.
There are a few 'burning' topics I want to talk about but with everything else I want to post in here there never seems to be the right momment. And in the interest of all those who actually just come here to look at the pages and read a few short sentances [well as short as I can make them with my needing to use a million words to say one thing - for example this post to tell you that I am going to have another blog is the perfect example] I thought I would set up a second blog where I can write 'happily' my up coming topics to the right there ~~~> and when I have put one up I'll just put a one line note to say its there [so no need to start another blog link or anything of the like] that way if you want to read it you can - if you don't want to read it - you don't have to you can just look at the pretty pictures here LOL :p - that's one thing I liked about Moveable type style blogs you could put a little bit in your post and the rest of the post could be hiden so you didn't have to read it if you didn't want to.



1 comment:
You certainly have the gift of the gab girl !!! LOL Another blog sounds just the thing for you!!!
ROFL
Post a Comment