Monday, January 16, 2006

ARGH!

I'm so bored... and all I can do is surf the net [not at home where I can actually scrap!] at "work" at the moment nothing to do ...

so here's a goldie oldie I just found on a 'one hit's wonders' page...

It`s been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me, baby
Where did I go wrong
I could put my arms
Around every boy I see
They`d only remind me of you

I went to the doctor
And guess what he told me
Guess what he told me
He said, girl, you better try to have fun
No matter what you do
But he`s a fool

`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you!

Although I have an issue calling Sinead O'Connor a one hit wonder... Same with Aqua who are also on the list [after all they had more 'hits' then just barbie girl!] and EXCUESS me the Divinals are NOT one hit wonders - someone needs to rethink this list!!! Where as yes - Vanillia Ice was a one hit wonder - and Right Said Fred!! - *starts humming* I'm to sexy for my shirt to sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts [omg how sad I can remember that - and the TUNE *hangs head in shame*]

and just to finish it off...
Love changes, changes everything
Love makes you fly
It can break your wings
Love changes, changes everything
Love makes the rules
From fools to kings
Love changes
Love changes everything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My you were bored today weren't you.....lol :)

Sandi!