Bit of this and a bit of that
Looking at one of my fav boards - this made me laugh [you'll have to click to see the bigger picture] look at both posts - all about me [it is all about me people in case you have forgoten :P] and note the number of comments and the number of views... FUNNY AS ROFL ... okay as they say .. small things amuse small minds :P
The first post was me danceing over getting into SSD5 ... the next one is by one of my publishing buddies Allie - she's been sharing firsts with me - we both had our first published layout ever together in SM and not only that we both got the gallery covers! .. We both had our first layout with SC together - and once again we are in the same issue of SC also... I like sharing 'achivements' with Allie and I hope we get to have a few more firsts together!! :) and I was very touched - and a little embrassed when I saw her post on the boxx.... You see - the current issue of Scrapbook Creations had three layouts in it from me! My first ever 'mag hogging' two of the layouts where on the same page - which really made it stand out and then another was a few pages later ... so not spread out over the mag so no one would really pay much attention to the fimilar name ROFL ....
I have scanned the pages - [as have to show them to all the designers who got credits for them now] the scan's have come out a little funny don't know why ... can't find anything in the scanning program *shrug*
Unfortantely - the credits are a little 'odd' on this page - but the important stuff is there - just a few extra bits that shouldn't ... nothing 'drastic' just odd... lol
The first layout the Water - is done useing the alpha from Brenda Kempfs, Sunny and Bright kit from www.addictedtodigital.com Fonts where Dear Joe, Splash, Alako-bold and Laine Day SH. And the second one is done useing the Alpha brushes by Michelle Coleman of www.scrapartist.com fonts - where lots click on the image if you want to read them [to lazy to type them all out :P] - and yeap that's scary pics of me!!!
I'm happy with how both of them came out they look really good in print, I wasn't sure if the water one would be okay as I had issues with it as I didn't have the orignal photo shop folder anymore so had to use just the regular image I save for uploading to gallerys [thankfully I save on the larger side sometimes!]
The third one is rather specail - as it has the ever cute master Brodie on it - I nicked pictures of Sandi's little munchkin to scrap ;) the kit I used for this one was Bree Clarkston's Bugs n Dirt, it's a shame Bree's not designing anymore I really love this kit and it looks FANTASTIC in print also [don't let the scan fool you - it looks stunning!]And of course - Congrats to Allie, Sharon, Sara, Cassie, Nic and Sandi who all also had layouts in this issue of SC [and if you are in there and reading this - Congratulations to you too!!]






5 comments:
I totally agree - youare taking over the Aussies Scrap Mags - ROTFL!!!! I can hardly pick one up these days without seeing one of your layouts in it!!! Congrats Peta!
you have been one busy girlie!!
and I love the new look of the blog too!
Hey woohoo...the first page I've seen pubbed using one of my kits! :D Looks awesome girl!!
I just stopped by because I wanted to email you...needed to find your addy...but got distracted. Anyway...
CONGRATS on all the pubs! :D
I loved seeing your stuff in there, you truly are doing so well!
Congrats girly. These lo's are all amazing, but of course I LOVE the Brodie one!!!!
Keep them coming...love your stuff.
Sandi :)
Post a Comment