That's the way I like it!!!
WAHOO - I'm grining like a total dork - BEN LEE GOT NUMBER TWO IN THE TRIPLE J TOP 100!!!
I love Ben Lee [and not for his looks - cause... face it the boy aint a pin up boy is he - although cute in a goofy kind of way]
I just love his songs!!!
"Catch My Disease" is what is number two ... but I have to say I do love "Gamble Everything for Love" I know all you 'international'" readers might have no idea about Ben, and Triple J [an Australian Radio Station] - but do yourself a favour check it him out !! :)
*dances* WAHOO love love love Ben!! hehe Funny that one of the lines in the song too is that ... "they don't play me on the radio, that's why I like it." hehe
and I think I will like number one too...
YAYAYA BERNARD FLANNING!!! - A BRISBANE BOY hehe ... Love love love Powderfinger [past triple J hotest 100 winners also] - and OMG Bernard Fanning just rocks too...
Have to say - happy with the results!!
Gamble everything for love, gamble everything
Put it in a place you keep what you need
You can gamble everything for love if you’re free
You gotta gamble everything for love
Baby are ya cold, are ya cold baby
I could wrap you up, wrap you up in my love
If you wanna, you can gamble everything for love
If you wanna, you can gamble everything for love.
Tell me are you feeling lost, have you crossed
In the places that you never knew to get through
Tell me are you gonna cry all night
Tell me the truth, and I’ll tell you the truth
If you gamble everything for love
You gonna be alright, alright
Make a list of things you need, leave it empty
Except for number one, write “love”, gamble everything
Keep it under lock and key
If you wanna, you can gamble everything for love
Love me with an open heart tell me anything
We can find a place to start to gamble everything
We can set this thing apart, cos we’re gonna, gonna
Gamble everything for love
Tell me do you lose you way each day
Are there people you don’t recognise, do they lie?
Tell me does it make you feel too real?
Tell me the truth, and I’ll tell you the truth
If you gamble everything for love
You gonna be alright, alright
Oooh you can go your own way,
Oooh you can go your own way,
Oooh you gotta go your own way
If you gamble everything for love
If you gamble everything for love
Gamble everything for love, gamble everything
Put it in a place you keep what you need
You can gamble everything for love if you’re free
You gotta gamble everything for love
Tell me are you gettin’ hurt, is it worth it?
Tell me are the people strange, do they change?
Tell me are you letting go, do you know?
I’ll Tell you the truth, if you tell me the truth
If you gamble everything for love
If you gamble everything for love
If you gamble everything for love
You gonna be alright, alright
Alright.



3 comments:
Not to mention that our own Ben Lee is bestest buds with Ben FOLDS, who is MY fav artist!!
We have such great taste in music, if I do say so myself.
Snail.
HOW did I know you would be happy with that :)
Ooooo Peta, I am loving Ben Lee and Bernard fanning at the moment. I have been a total Powderfinger wannabe-groupie forever and I'm loving his stuff!
I'll let you in on my little secret though. You'll understand since you love Ben Lee and Catch My Disease - On the weekend, I HAD to "drink beer with Coca Cola" but I'll tell you, it was NOT the way I like it - ROFL!!!!
Post a Comment