Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Leah

She's turning four tomorrow [where did the time go - and you know what I went to type she was turning THREE but then realised she couldn't be cause Tegan's three this year ROFLMAO]

So I have gone a hunting for my fav leah layout...




This would be it. Yes, Paper. I also love this digi one I did of the same photo...

It's not about what it's made of that makes the first one my fav. Because I don't buy into the any one style being better then the other [with that I mean Paper being better then digital or digital better then paper mentality you see around the world from time to time - as both styles of scrapping are extremly rewarding and extremly creative - but hell don't let me start on that rant that has been building for some time - will save it for an Upcoming on DW] ...

I love the first one because I love the idea. I love the L is for's... H is for Handful hehe and I love it because the photo is just so beautiful and it is the very first layout I ever scrapped of Leah!

She's such a cutie pie! :)

1 comment:

katef said...

gorgeous LOs... man you have talent! You so inspire me!
I may just have to rave about you on my blog one day if that is ok!