Wednesday, January 25, 2006

RUN DON'T WALK!!

OMG OMG OMG!!

Look at what the Lovely Miz Karen is offering on her blog......

Big surprise for all of you...I'm feeling like having some fun, so if you would like to have a layout scrapped for you - by me - please leave me a comment here. I will draw five names randomly from everyone who posts by 10am (AEST) Friday 27th Jan.Oh, no cost involved...my services are totally free, just 'cos I wanna have some fun after feeling crappy lately ;DSo get posting if you want a Karen original, girls ;D

OMG!!! A Karen Original!!! I can not RAVE about Karens work enough!! She is one of my fav paper scrappers!!

So quick - get to her blog and leave your comment so you are in with a chance of being one of the lucky four [and no that isn't a typo - there is only four spots left - cause I'm totaly bagging spot number five :P it's MINE MINE I tell you - you all can fight over the other four spots :P]

Link is down the right hand side to Karen's Blog BTW [to lazy to go and open another window to post it in this post - so don't you be lazy - just go click over there ~~~~>]
ROFL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Poss you got it wrong there are only THREE spots left coz one is SO SO SO mine............

{Oh to dream of the amazing lo she would do of my boy!!!}

lol

Thanks for the heads up on this one!!

Sandi :)

Rachael said...

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Peta said...

Hey Rachel - You have me in a fit of giggles - you do know Karens a paper scrapper?? ... Omg I'm so going to get in trouble - hope Karens up to posting overseas ... OMG TO FUNNY ;)