Post 145
Isn't she pretty!!!! I polietly BEGGED hehe Karen to let me have her 'new do' photo [as well as ones of her kiddly winks as well - stay tunned for those ones!] and I didn't quite know what I was going to do with the photo... but then today I saw this kit and it just SCREAMED Karen at me!! HEHE [can you tell why?] I have to say I had so much fun with this!! - The painted stripes on the photo where so out side something I would do!! But I knew Karen would love it [well I hope she does *hands on hips*] -ohh and Karen no crying alowed!!!
Kit is "Simply Sweet" by Kim Johnson avaliable at www.addictedtodigital.com The "new" is from Lyndsay Riches Fresh kit avaliable at www.scrapbookbytes.com; the 'Beautiful' is done useing the letters from the licence plate elements by Maya from www.scrapbookgraphics.com; the U is from the Woven Alpha Pack by Dani Mogstand from www.designsbydani.com, "a" is done useing Nancie Rowe Janitz's alpha brush avaliable at www.scrapartist.com; Chipboard and Inkiing Actions by BriAnna Shultz from www.atomiccupcake.com. Font: Elgant.
Kit is "Simply Sweet" by Kim Johnson avaliable at www.addictedtodigital.com The "new" is from Lyndsay Riches Fresh kit avaliable at www.scrapbookbytes.com; the 'Beautiful' is done useing the letters from the licence plate elements by Maya from www.scrapbookgraphics.com; the U is from the Woven Alpha Pack by Dani Mogstand from www.designsbydani.com, "a" is done useing Nancie Rowe Janitz's alpha brush avaliable at www.scrapartist.com; Chipboard and Inkiing Actions by BriAnna Shultz from www.atomiccupcake.com. Font: Elgant.




3 comments:
Loving it!!!!
Perfect Peta!
Oh Peta, no wonder Karen loves it, it's GORGEOUS!!!!
You clever chicky!!
Post a Comment