Overworked...
It's not to often I'm unsure if I love a layout or not... I'm just not sure about this one ... I love individual bits of it but on a whole I'm just not sure. Maybe because it's so far away from what I normaly do... [so much stuff] maybe because it's a double page... I just don't know. But I'm going to put it 'out' there. It may come out one day totaly different... but this is how it all came together....
Main Creidts go to Robin Carlton [hope I spelt that right spelling from memory for the first time as to 'slack' to go hunt for the spelling] for her It Girl Paper Pack and bounes Sashes avaliable at http://www.thedigichick.com/ - I just love love love the papers in this kit!!
Main Creidts go to Robin Carlton [hope I spelt that right spelling from memory for the first time as to 'slack' to go hunt for the spelling] for her It Girl Paper Pack and bounes Sashes avaliable at http://www.thedigichick.com/ - I just love love love the papers in this kit!!
The background it actually done useing all the but one of the Sashes in the bounes pack.. The 'file' cards are actually from Robin's Feels like home kit [so double credit for Robin hehe] other creidts to Nanice Rowe Janitz [haha aren't we all surprised to find a scrapartist credit on a Peta layout ROFL] also Atomic Cup Cake [one day must find out the name of the person behind the ACC name -I think its Biannca?? -something starting with B anyways! ROFL] used the chipboard and inking action... There are a few fonts what I can't be stuffed listing :P





5 comments:
OHHHH!!! how can you not be sure!!!??? I LOVE it!!! very cute and very clever! I love it!
These are just too darn cute!!! Love the idea, love the layouts!
This is a great LO, Peta! I think its far more "geometric" than your usual style and works wonderfully. Love the little file thingies and the actual shoot sb considered a roaring success! Happy NY btw - Hope 2006 helps to move some of the pain further back in your heart to make room for more joy (I don't think you ever get rid of the pain of loss - it just hits you less often!) cya round the scrapsites!
What a gorgeous layout Peta - WOW!!! I lov everything about it. BTW, I think you should apply for the scrapartist DT!! You never know unless you try!
Peta, this layout is so awesome, I love all of the detail, I have to save this one. Wonderful!!!
Post a Comment