Change of mind
Single, I really didn't want to OD on this one the photo on the black was just enough, So all I used was a silver pen, a little pit of chipboard for the photo corner and the flower with the white brad - font for Silly I believe is Lainie Day SH]

I have no idea what brand the pp is!! [will find out again] but the red and purple circles are basic grey. Fonts where last word, Elegant and Book Antiqua. 20 is wodden numbers, and the reasons is MM poolside letters.
And lastly my 'other' project... A Chatterbox [remember them from school??] This idea hit me late last night [better then my other project that I had done but was total CRAP hehe] I used the circles that you can get from Scrapworks for the front 'words' that you spell out, and then used the MM foam stamps to decorate the paper and topped it all off with some purple flowers that someone for Scrapboxx [wish I could remember who] sent me as a RAK at some point last year - they where perfect for this!
And of course [due to my crap photo skills in this area] they all look MUCH better in real life :) If the scrapworks thing was to send in the originals I might still be tempted to send it in- but I just don't think they look as good in photos etc.. and I really can't be 'stuffed' running around to get it done now [why do I always come up with bright ideas to late also?? ROFL]
Ohh well maybe with more practice who knows - there's always next time :)






5 comments:
Wow hun.....
You are so talented in both directions.... love your layouts, and your chatterbox is just too clever!!!
Oh, oh, oh ... love that 'Silly' layout ... black is such a great colour to showcase your photo and journaling! :)
You paper scrapped again!
Well done digi girl they are great!
oh why do you ever doubt your abilities!?!?! These are all awesome!!! And I love 'scraptastically yours'...that has a great ring to it!
Can't pick a fav, Peta, Luv em all! My girls are going through a chatter box phase, generating them in all kinds of sizes! Im now wondering whether, like theirs, your journaling inside offers pearls of wisdom like "you have smelly armpits"!
Post a Comment