For Rachie
Four jobs you have had in your life
1. McCheck Out chick aka MacDodonalds [and Rach, mine was the nice green outfits ROFL]
2. Franklins Big Fresh [ohh red and white check shirts with those pretty trucker caps - WOOT I was so sexy!]
3. Office Temp [ Best Place - minis all the blood and bad smells - Australian Meat Holdings in Townsville]
4. Child Care Relief [was fun - but not a job for me in the end]
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. A knights Tail
2. Steal Magnolius
3. Marry Poppins [know it word for word]
4. Any Deamworks stuff - nemo, monsters inc etc etc...
Four Places You Have Lived
1. My mummys tummy, didn't like it there after awhile got to crampped
2. With my parents - where ever they went I went too - kind of had no choice in that
3. Townsville - followed a boy!
4. Toowoomba - followed a boy again!! [same one though]
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
1. Red Dwarf
2. Red Dwarf
3. Red Dwarf
4. ... oohh okay SVU Law and Order, Law and Order, Gost Wishper
Four Places You Have Been On Vacation.
1. ORielys National Park
That's it, unless you inclued hell - but it was rather hot there so I have blocked it out of my memory!
Four Websites You Visit
1. Gmail [email love email]
2. [cheating] Digital Gallerys and Forums ;) ie Two Peas SBB, DSD etc :P
3. Scrapboxx
4. Blog list
Four Of Your Favorite Foods
1. Meat Pie
2. Peanut Butter
3. Rice
4. anything that isn't good for me!
Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Back to this afternoon when I reformated my computer - Wish I hadn't.... :(
2. Mars [would love to be in space - yeah I know I'm already pretty 'spacey' :P]
3. England [so I can meet someone from Red Dwarf and die happily]
4. Asleep
Four Bloggers You Are Tagging.
[I hate having to pick four people - so the next four people who read this and haven't already been taged... TAG YOUR IT!! :P]



2 comments:
Oh you named your entire blog entry after me, you made my day!
Love your fav TV shows I never would have guessed those and I am soooooo jealous you to wear green honey because my school uniform was burgundy so jee a change at work kinda woulda be noice!
Thanks for taking the tag :)
xxxx
Red Dwarf hey??? You and my DH would get on like a house on fire. He also loves other UK shows like The Goodies, Blackadder and Dr Who. Go figure!!
Great to read your answers :)
Post a Comment