Friday, January 13, 2006

Die Computer Die!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
and everything was going so well too. Last night I worked out that it could quite possible be the Ram chip that was playing up, so pull out the 128 stick and what do you know, the computer didn't crash once after wards. I play - much more slowly with less ram - but everything is working [well except for the fact I couldn't get zone alarm to reinstall .... ] I could use photoshop... I was happy.

Went to bed. Woke up at 12 feeling much more refressed and ready to take on the day. Turn on computer to check emails and what do you think happens.... The Keyboard and Mouse won't work!! Get the Keyboard to work but the mouse still won't. Then during all this I realise the net's not working... go out to house computer - net working here [as you can see hehe]

I've had it with it!! So once again, back to mum and dad's to try and fix the new problems *sigh* Least this time I've got everything on my computer now burnt to DVD [all eight of them!]

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

katef said...

bugger... but you are a better woman than I having backed up at least!

Cassandra said...

Oh, poor Peta...

I've got a hammer you can borrow ;)

Meanwhile, that had better be my project for the weekend, backing up ALL MY PICTURES.... wayy way way overdue...