Friday, January 13, 2006

blend...

I don't know about this one.. the photo was pretty 'crap' so I thought I would try some blending with it....

I don't know.... could do with the fact its 3am in the morning...and my brain went to sleep two hours ago.... I like it but I don't like it.... I don't love it though...

anyways - credits are Lilach Oren and other's but to sleepy to think so will edit this when I wake up tomorrow afternoon I'M SLEEPING IN TOMORROW [have had three am bed times for the past three days and previous days I've been up by 6:30 and 7:30.. need sleep in!!] - catching up on DSW layouts that I hadn't got done due to christmas, thought it best for the designers to wait till christmas hype was over to do these last ones [one more to go]


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like "Fly Free" - it sounds like a good mantra! :) And I hope you got to have that sleep in - 3am is far to late for anyone to be staying up!!