Saturday, January 14, 2006

Scrapping Goals for 2006

Some of these goals are 'reachable' others are 'dreams' - that may or may not come true... and one that I thought may be a 'dream' has actually come true today!!!

My first goal is to keep learning more. I still have so much m0re to learn!!
Take better photos.
Keep up with gallery comments - I think this is something that is very important as it means so much when you get a nice comment on your work doesn't it.
Do not buy new stuff till you have used the old stuff.
Submit when I first see a call, not right before it's about to close.
[Dreams]
Get on a front cover of a scrap-mag
Get published overseas [mainly Simple Scrapbooks Digital Mag]
Write for a scrap-mag
Teach.
Wor in a Scrapbooking store.
Land a DT spot with a Paper store.

I think that's all really pretty standard goals. My Get published overseas 'dream goal' is already reached!!!! I'M GOING TO BE IN SIMPLE SCRAPBOOKS DIGITAL 5!!! *dances*

One of my Jen Wilson layouts!!! [off to cover it up! ;)]

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh WOW!!! You're amazing, so happy for you hun!

katef said...

oh wow that is soooooo exciting you so so deserve it! Wow not even the end of January and one dream done... looks like you are going to have an awesome year!

Anonymous said...

Well done smeg!
Can you also add doing tags ;)
Hope the rest come true too.

Chris Millar said...

SUPERB NEWS PETA and well deserved!
Rock on girl!

ksharonk said...

Such exciting news!!! YAY for Peta, now if only that computer would behave!!! :)