Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bon Fire at my place

I'm burning anything that even remotely looks like a computer - even the microwave and calculators have to go!

I've had it! I've had it! I've had it!

My beautiful fancy new computer is TOAST!!!

A nice expensive little box that now - as of last night - does nothing!!!!

YEAP!!! MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN!!!

Watching telly last night [right at the very end of waking the dead too when you found out who did it - typical] everything suddenly went off.... No power! - Not to all the house just the one circuit.... YAY and guess what was on that one circuit... Other then the telly - My computer! Ohh and the fridge! .... Now I'm no scientist or anything but the fact that the power is back on and everything bar one thing works.... I have a STRONG suspicion that what shorted out the power - was my computer!!!! ARGH!!!

So... waiting till tomorrow morning now for my Dad to come and pick up said computer - take it back to computer shop and get a/ get it fixed or b/ a new one that isn't faulty!

This is the story of my life.... Ohh Joy.

And I can already tell you how this story will end - the computer shop will blame it on something else other the computer - because of course it couldn't be the computers fault... I must of done something to it or it was the wiring of the house or some else - who knows I'm sure they will come up with something... So not only will I now be out of a computer but I still will owe my parents all the money they just spent on the darn thing!!!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh PETA!!! You poor baby, how frustrating.....

All the best for tomorrow.

Peta said...

... wont go in tomorrow - who knows when it will get there - as dad works all day so it will go to work with him and then *maybe* it will get taken in on thursday.... maybe.. although I think it will more likely be the weekend before it gets in :(

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Stick to your guns Peta - they should repair or replace it - especially if its new and under warranty. I can't imagine what it'd be like without a PC ! Good time to do some Paper Scrappin - glad your scraptastic! Hang in there - you'll be back!