Thursday, December 8, 2005

You Mad Me Ink
Rofl- now I have quotes from finding Nemo stuck in my head - WOAH that's a big butt. hehe Yes I'm a natural Blue...
I have been meaning to get the Ink edges from Atomic Cup cake for awhile now but I haven't been able to due to not having paypal - but now that I do..... WAHOO :) I did this layout and wasn't happy with it as the papers really really needed the edges to be linked. And It looks MUCH Better this way now.

{Credits: Stroll in the Park Kit by Sandra Boddinton avaliable at www.thedigitchick.com Ink edges by www.atomiccupcake.com and also used their 'Gel" action on the "Grumpie" - font is Suzie's Hand - but have no idea on the other font... Made the White brad on the K myself - that's what it sucks ROFL}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cretive Peta - I just don't know how you do it!! Love your stuff and love your comments of everyone's blogs. The thing I love about blogs is that there are the posts and then this whole other communication forum in the comments section. It is so entertaining!!

And 'Yes' I have been to a concert before - the Uncanny X-men back in 1986 :) I remember the Canberries coming to Canberra and her broken Ankle because I saw her at the movie theatre - she was catching a flick because she couldn't perform. ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

Peta said...

ROLF Fran - thanks hun :) and hehe so you're not as sucky as me then :P the John Buttler Trio are playing here this month - Would love to go to that but have no one to go with me *cry* and I refuse to go stag to a concert - movies are okay - but a concert NO WAY rofl

Anonymous said...

Hey you only had to ask me for a white brad.......i am the brad queen remember!!

Gorgeous lo.

sandi

Anonymous said...

Hey Yay you answered a comment with a comment!! Go girl :) ROFL

Peta said...

Hey Franny - smart a$$ :P


ROFL

Yes well Sandi if you had of been online at 2 in the morning I just might have :P

ksharonk said...

Oh yes, love those inked edges ... but wait, Mr Bankcard says not just at the moment ... ROTFLOL! :)