Thursday, December 8, 2005

Dreaming

Well I guess just looking at these you'll know what I'm up to! .. Yeap like quite a lot of people out there I'm giving it a go... Maybe just maybe one of those five little squares will end up with 'Peta' written under it.... yeap I'm dreaming ;) hehe

Layout One

I love these photos of Kira - I've done another one like this but a little different {no journaling and in black} that I plan to give as a Christmas present to my sister :)

{credits:- Jen Wilson's Cool Jammies Element Pack For the "KIRA" and Stitching from the Stitching 101 Brush Set available at http://www.scrapbook-bytels.com/ Fonts: Angelina; CK Cursive.}

Layout Two

As soon as I saw this paper pack I knew it was PERFECT for this photo!!! And as there was no elements I though this would be the perfect layout to use the flowers with - note the journaling strip I actually inked that myself!

{credits: Jen Wilson's Refreshing Lime Papers Pack and Scrap Street Simple Florist Elements Pack from http://www.jenwilsondesigns.com/ and Stitching from Jen's Stitching 101 Brush Set available at http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/ Fonts: HansHand; Haettenschweiler. Atomic CupCake Chipboard action on the "T". Frame Brush from Nancie Rowe Janitz at www.scrapartist.com and Arrow stamps my own.}

Layout Three

I actually feel kind of naughty about this layout. The intention was that seeing as the call was for 'three' layouts that I'd do one of each girl, Kira for the Jammies Kit, Tegan for the Lime papers and Leah for the Beautiful You Kit.... Unfortunately the photo I had in mind for this kit - just didn't work well with it. And as I loved that photo of Leah I didn't want to 'force' it onto the layout.. So I went in search of something else to go with this kit.... And YAY I'm actually happy I did. As I think this is perfect for this kit!! Although - if you look closely it's another photo of Kira with the chicken pox HEHE :) I love this photo of Kira and Tegan, they look like such sweet sisters - you wouldn't guess that moments before Tegan was trying to push Kira off the chair! ROFL.

{credits:Jen Wislon's Beautiful Kit available at http://www.jenwilsondesigns.com/ Font: Fabulous 50s.}

So any ways off to email Jen - wish me luck :) and good luck to everyone who is trying out!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful layouts Peta - Good luck!!! I was going to apply, but I dont really have the time, so I decided against it. If I cant have it, I hope you do!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Peta!!! You've got my vote if that counts for anything. LOL

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Peta...your layouts are marvelous! Now I'm off to bite my fingers down to the nubs as we wait :/

Anonymous said...

You don't need luck girly, you are a natural and if she doesn't pick you, it is her loss. :) BUT I will keep my fingers crossed for you just in case. :) :)