Inside and Out
| Your Hair Should Be Orange |
![]() Expressive, deep, and one of a kind. You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices. |
ROFL I saw this on Kathy Moore's blog tonight and had to laugh - I actualy 'riged' the quize so I could get Orange too... my real colour should be white ... BUT shhh .. lets pretend I got Orange okay....
Well ... it is my funky OUTER colour also!!!! - Yeap. MY HAIR IS ORANGE!!!! ARGH!!! - I wanted a nice - and yes a little on the 'wildside' red colour... I was warned by the hairdresser that my greys would be 'bright'... I just didn't realise HOW bright!! ROFL .. I actually love it - just not quite the colour I had in mine - had a more fire engine red then burnt orange look in mind...haha.... Also got it cut and WOOT Looks much better.
Might get a few shots of the hair on the weekend ... was thinking of dragging out my scanner and sticking my head on it.... but that was to much effort!!




3 comments:
Man you crack me up!!! LOL
I just got the AC Inked Edges action this weekend too. I haven't even unzipped it yet though. LOL
OK we want photos of your orange hair!!!
I got orange and that is legit too
!! I didnt have to *cheat*....lol..
Sandi
You are not going to be suprised by this at all - so add it to our list - I got Orange.
Cheater lol!
Post a Comment