Um Ma
Yes, I paper scrapped again!! This time only the one layout though. I got a bit carried away with those cute little prima paper flowers ... hehe The two photo corners are of my own makeing. And this photo shows another reason why I love digital scrapping more then paper.... I can just never get the photo's of my paper layouts "just" right. And I won't even mention the amount of card stock it took to get this one right - I was experimenting and of course the experiments SUCKED Rofl. Have had this photo of Tegan of EONS and have always wanted to scrap it - but untill this weekend haven't been able to find the right look for it - in both digital and paper I might add... Ohh and there is a little tag'ish thing that pulls out from the bottom of the photo - although at present it has nothing written on it - that's for another day :)
Hope you all had a great weekend! - I better go upload the new BOM Challenge on Divias.... See ya round like a fruit loop




No comments:
Post a Comment