Monday, December 5, 2005

ARGH!!
Okay - so the fun that is going on in my land...
1/ Scrap Fright {you know kind like stage fright} - I'm like this when ever I have something important I'm working on. Each first layout I have done for each of my Design teams has been enough to freak me out.... Leaves me asking myself how I get myself into these things - and surely after my first layout the designers going to realise what a big mistake they have made ROFL... Yeah I know I'm A DORK!!!!
2/ Feeling used. I won't go to into this {as there is more then one thing in this....So going to be vague}. *sigh* when I spend hours working on something for someone else and it just gets thrown in the bin.... Really SH*#S me. And it's worse - when you find it in the bin yourself and the person in question didn't have the balls to tell you!!! [end rant]
3/ Photoshop keeps crashing on me and I can't work out why!! Which kinds of sucks when you finally get a good idea for your new dt layout - and every time you get one thing done it crashes and you have to start all over again.... { saving is a good way to crash it!!! ARGH!!!}
But in the good news section of the paper today...
1/I got scraplifted! - how cool is that! Logged into Scrapbook-bytes to find a PM from a lovely girl names Anna telling me she scraplifted one of my layouts - and she did a great job on it too! You can check it out HERE
2/ Robin Kicked my butt over the whole scrapfight thing and made me laugh
3/ and as they say save the best for last.... I have another two layouts to be published!!! My First Kiss layout which was the layout from my November Bom Challenge, it will be in the digital gallery in Issue #41 of For Keeps {must go find if I put it into my blog as I will have to cover it up!!!!} the other is another layout for issue#28 of Scrapbook Creations, and it is such a pretty layout too - It's one I did of a friends Little girl Maddy - for those who saw it - the tulip layout. {have to make a cover up for it!! - when photo shop stops crashing!!!}
So yes. that about Balances doesn't it. Off to try and scrap - again!

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

We'll all going to be on the same page, I just know it! LOL!!! You, me, Cass! Woo hoo!!! All in the digi section in Issue 41! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
I get scrap fright too, so you aren't alone.
It's awful that you found it in the bin. I can only imagine how hurt you must feel *hugs*