Monday, December 26, 2005

So this is Boxing Day

Does anyone else have John Lennon signing in their heads after reading that title and the last one? I really really need to listen to this damn song to get it out of my head - might have to go on a hunt through the cds!!
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young
Well.. it's Boxing day - YIPPIE!! Christmas day was like I said it would be - minius the five am phone call as that didn't come till 7. But everything else was spot on. Finished off the christmas presents while watching Star Wars {the ORIGINALS} eposides 4,5 and 6 - we recently hired out eposide 3 so wanted to watch the others again.
AND we got Snow for christmas!! See - well yes it's really hail HAHA

Anyways must dash the girls are here!!!!! *BOUNCE*

No comments: