Home is...

Well happy to say that my canvas went over really well!! Kim loved it! - Actually she liked it so much that she wanted to nick Mum and Dad's ones as well as they match this one but are different - they are 3 12 x 12's with a photo of each girl on them - this one was meant to have the same photos - but as the photos are 8 x10 when I put them on they just covered up that great background so I just couldn't do it. I ended up going with the "Home is where the heart is" quote and useing two of the little pixie walete photos I had been given I think last christmas!!! - One of Kim, John and the girls together and one of just the three girls {as you can see haha} Although the photo doesn't do it justice [why is it thats the one thing i can't do - take a good enough photo of my 'stuff' - another reason why I like digi I guess I don't have to take a crap photo of my computer screen ROFLMAO!!} I really love that Gin x paper it's soooo pretty - and I still have quite a few sheets of it left, I went a bit crazy and brought 10 sheets of it when I found it as I didn't want to run out and need more and not be able to find any - I was working on three sheets for this one, three sheets for Mum and Dad's lot and four free for stuff ups... Well I only used three all up!!! ROFL. But I now have no more pink and green prmia flowers left with this canvas and my peaceful layout a few back they have all been officaly used up ... Still have PLENTY of Yellow and Blue left though and a few browns...
Ohh and Boxing day went well - lots of crap food again - sooooo fulll ... girls had a great time - have hardely any photos as made the choice not to run around with the camera stuck to my hand today. Got a pack of Green Tea Perfume and a $50 voucher to go buy a new purse {I really really need a new purse mines fallen apart - but as I'm such a fuss pot I got a a voucher to get one I like hehe}.
Other that - just your normal christmas day - funniest bit was at lunch when Kira asked "Grumpie can I take your life?" - We're still trying to work out what she's going to do with it once she's taken it... Ohh and Tegan danceing at the table during lunch was very cute - Her mum kept telling her no danceing at the table to which Tegan would laugh and start swaying even more and say "I'm funny Mummy" ... OHh and we have decided that Kira is Queen of the party poppers as she went around to each of us with one to pull on and everytime Kira was the one left with the biggest part of the popper!! So she 'won' every time... We still reckon she was cheating hehe :)
Well I better stop there or I will just end up rabbiting on -thanks for reading that far :P



2 comments:
Merry Christmas Peta and happy Boxing Day of rest, to you as well.
Glad that you had a great boxing day Peta. Your canvas is very pretty.
Post a Comment