Playing Around

yeap I've been playing with my new toy!!!! I drew the flower then made it into a stamp ... and then I just messed around with makeing some paper.... I really don't think I'll ever take up designing ROFL!!!
And talking designing - take a look at Tabatha's blog Scrapsy Gypsy I just found her via a comment she left on my "My Girl" layou on SBB {which btw I have to say I was disapointed about the comments on that one - 2 on SBB and ONE on 2peas :( ahhh welll ... I still love it :P and hey I found Tabatha's blog so all good! haha}
ANYWAYS - other then Tabatha's intro makeing me cry - she had a lovely kit up for 'grabs' It looks pretty impressive in the preview - can't wait to see it all opened out. I'm sure I'll find a photo just perfect for it :)



1 comment:
Im very impressed Peta! I think your enjoying your new toy! I visited Tabatha's Blog - thanks for the tip - I couldn't leave any comments coz Im not a blogger!! So glad you let us anonymous nobodies leave comments here. I like the way you control the spam with the word verify! Have a great Christmas Day too.
Post a Comment