New Toy
Well I went and did it!! I went and spent way to much money on a gizmo for my computer! -argh I'm turning into a nerd!!! I am now the proud owner of a Wacom Graphire GD-30 - in none nerdy terms - I am now the proud owner of a little flat bed thingo that sits where my mouse use to be and I draw on it with my specail little pen, it acts very much like a mouse - but you have more control over it :) {although I do keep going to reach for my mouse - I just again!! LOL}
Below is my very first digital layout useing my new pen ... doesn't really look much different to mousey ones hehe. The beauty of my pen now is that I can also 'write' in my own hand writing! And editing those fine spots in photos is going to be so much easier. I'm happy that I went with the Wacom over getting one of the new digital books that are out as I reckon I'll get a lot more value for money out of this!! Once I get use to useing it, I'm sure I'll be asking myself how I ever got on with out it!!!
Now about the layout - I do so love these colours I recoloured the paper which is something I'm not one to do very often but when I saw this I just had to do it!! I loved the results. Ohh and I have to say a specail thank you to the lovely Miz Sandi as in hello I showed her a different version and she said she felt the title just blended in to much with the paper... so after a bit of editing - WOLA and I have to agree with her - this one looks much better then the older one.
{credits: Paper from the Brisk kit by Laura McFarland of Turtlemama Designs www.tmdshop.com Frame brushes by Nancie Rowe Janitz avaliable at www.scrapartist.com; Photo corners by you'rs truely with a little help from the Automic Cup Cake [www.automiccupcake.com] Chilpboard Action.}
{yes my own hand writing - did this first thing when I got the stuff set up will have more goes at makeing more of them hehe - so watch out :P}




4 comments:
Ohhhhh I want wacom tablet, too! How much did you paid for it? I want one! Was the pen included when you purchased tablet? Right now, I'm saving money to buy new powerbook 17" G4 that I have been eyeing on for a long time. It is so expensive! Anyway, love your new layout! Love your blog! Looking forward to see new word arts created by you and your tablet. Have a good one!
Oooh, a new digi toy!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with ... :)
That sure looks cool!! Love the signature.....hmmm do I need one of these??? lol. That would be a big fat NO I am thinking!
You have to actually scrap to need one of them don't you. Something I have not done in a long time. :(
Great lo as always!!
Sandi
What a cool little toy you've bought yourself Peta!!! Very handy for a nerd like you!!!LOL Had to get that one in!ROFL!
Love the stamped flowers you've created too!
Post a Comment