Yeap there we go!! What happened to the days of just the plain old white casts? Apparently Kira had a whole range of colours to pick from - yellow, purple, pink, green, blue, and even black I believe.. and she picks Red??? Ohh and do you think this new injury has tamed the wild monkey?? I hope you answered HELL NO! {well no at least :P} ..... See the "house" behind her... See the Trampoline next to it.... Now picture Kira standing on top of house and jumping off it onto the tramp {she did this pre broken chicken wing} ... I turned to Kim and said "Hasn't stopped her one bit has it." ... Kim's reply "Nope."
Ohhh and note the Hair! - OMG!!! Will have to wait a bit on the Tegan one - didn't get a good shot of it today and Leah's actually still looks pretty much the same!
Ohh and additional additional - {forgot this} Kira may as of tomorrow in fact - be able to sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" ... It seems that someone's baby teeth are being evicted!! Actually one of the new tenants has already moved in but the old tenant hasn't moved out! So much to Kira's horror she's off to see the "Judge" tomorrow and see if he thinks that the two front tenants need to be forcefully removed!!



5 comments:
Peta it is great that she still has spirit and I love her red cast.
She looks like a real personality ... no PINK cast for her, lol! :)
Oh dear! what a little monkey she is! Red cast must go faster!LOL
Love all your layouts on your blog Peta! I'm always squizzin at them!
That's too funny! I hope the *judge* goes easy on her....
I love the new hair do too...very grown up I reckon.
Why would she not pick pink??? lol....
Sandi
She looks GREAT!!! Ouch about the teeth though...
Post a Comment