Must not panic Must not panic Must not panic..........
ARGH!!!!!!!!
Why is it I just realised that I also have another 7 DTM layouts to do before the end of the month!! ARGH!!!! - and one big mother of a canvas to also still finish!!!
*breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out*
Hmm I'm going to be busy.
Today is Layout day!!! :)
ohh and when I get some nice photos of the canvas I have done I'll share, got one but it's s#!t.
Ohh and other news According to decree of the Digi Chicks - I'm no longer a 'biscrapper' I'm a Scraptastic Scrapper - go read Robins blog - the links down the right hand side there {peta to lazy to wait five hours for her parents nettage to work so she can get the link for you :P}
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Man, what's going on with you girl? You're normally way AHEAD with your layouts!!
And I read Robin's blog already, and totally agree with her!!
You do totally rock, so go get scrappin!
Take a deep breath... now once you have done that, if you really are stuck for time take a sketch and play with it. At least you'll know the basic design principls will work and its just uo to you to add or take away from it and add your own flair!
Busy, busy, busy ... LOVE the start you've made! :)
less talking, more working.
Heheheh You can do it.
Post a Comment