Tuesday, December 20, 2005



Isn't that cute???

and guess what... I MADE IT!! ROFL.

Yeap I drew it out free hand then edited it in photoshop. I designed it for a blinkie I was asked to do - but in the end everything I did on the blinkie stayed BUT the angels!! ROFLMAO!! Ohh well

So with a few little edits... here you go a blinkie for you all this merry season.




In other news, one down six to go!



{Credits: Bewteen Us Girls Kit and Brush Frame by Julie Mead avaliable at www.e-scapeandscrap.net; Alpha Brush by Nancie Rowe Janitz avaliable at www.scrapartist.com; Font:Verdana; Donnys Hand.}

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

WOW love that smudgy frame.

Awesome layout hun!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Peta.

I love the frame and the color...well everything ok!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!
Your lo's are all amazing I don't know what you are stressing about. You will cruise it in.

Sandi