Sunday, December 18, 2005

Just like her daddy
We have decided that Kira's going to be just like her Dad. You see when her dad was growing up there wasn't a school hoilday that he didn't end up in the hospital for some reason or another. Where as on her mothers side of the family, neither her Mum, Uncel or Auntie ever broke any bones or visted the hospital really more then once.
The school holidays have just started, Kira's first 'real' school holidays {end of year are always the 'real' school holidays} and guess what she's gone and done?!?! She is now sporting a cute little red cast on her arm!! Yeap. The little monkey has gone and fallen off her bike {while doing 'jumps' with it *rolleyes*} and now has a fracture in her wrist!!
BUT that's not all.
Leah now has her hair really short, in a very short bob. Tegan has pretty much no hair now.... and Kira also has had a short hair do.....
This is what happens when a three year old plays hairdressers {again} this time instead of just cutting her own hair she cut Tegan's as well, Leah's hair still hasn't grown back for the last time she played Hairdressers. When Kim took Tegan and Leah to the hairdresses to get 'fixed' she thought what the hell - Make the older one match! ROFLMAO!!
I haven't seen all of the above yet - but I'm sure looking forward to seeing what kira looks like with her red cast and her new do!

7 comments:

ksharonk said...

Oh yes, photos please, and a layout too!!! A couple of years ago, Tash cut her eyebrows with nail scissors ... her mother cried!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kids will be kids - LOL they sound like a handful, you'll have a wonderful Christmas !!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when my kids did that, it took a while for the hair to become even again. looking forward to seeing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Hey Peta, I've just been catching up with what has been going on in your blog. Gee I am sorry that you have had to go through all that when this is "your space".

Hope next year is mcuh brighter and happier for you. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Fran xx

Anonymous said...

There is absolutely no point cutting your own hair, the experience comes from cutting your siblings hair lol!

Anonymous said...

lol... cute hairdressing story.. cant wait to see pics... luckily my daughter was never tempted to cut off any off her hair. I need to catch up on the rest of your blog but I saw some awesome layouts!!!

Cassandra said...

What IS it with Kids and scissors?? They get a pair and think, oh yes, I have to cut my/his/her hair now....

Can't wait to see the cute little cast too!