Most People
Well I have to say firstly a great big thank you to Yvette [Alohamamma] who's blog's about me page is where I found the main line on this layout - You should read her about me page it's great!! - Hope you like what I did with your line Yvette!!
When I read it, I just loved it, it is so true. But the most important thing is at the end - where it says that the most important thing is to be true to yourself as you are the one that has to live with in your skin and live with the choices that being you brings - good and bad. I think this came out due to rejoining my 'freindship' circle again. I have to live with the choices I make - and if I make the wrong choices then I have to know that no matter if they where right or wrong - they where me being 'true' to myself.... Make sense?
{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson www.scrapbook-bytes.com, and Jen Wilson for the stitches also at scrapbook-bytes, and fornts: AL Charisma; Beautiful ES; Book Antiqua}




1 comment:
Another one here in your layout and I think that I really like you! BTW I bought lots of cool kits and I can't believe what a big spender I am because that was not something I do but so many kits are so ....cool! I want to be on designer team! I'll stop by here once in a while and ok for me to use your link on my blog? Awaiting for your reply =-)
Post a Comment