Did I mention
That I have a thing for white space?
Now this layout brings me to an interesting question. What is and what isn't a scraplift? Now. Is it a scraplift if you are 'inspried' by one element of a page - an element that really - is seen on many many many many many many many {you get the idea} layouts every day. So is this a scraplift of every layout I have ever seen with that used 'circles' on the page? Yes. I did see Steph Caskey-Devlin's Wish layout today that used circles on it. I did think it looked nifty {nifty *blink* I think that's as bad as last nights perky!!} with the circles.... but this is nothing like Steph's layout. Well I don't think it is... We both use circles - but in a different way and nothing else on the layouts is the same... So is it a scraplift just becasue I saw she used circles on hers and then went and used them on mine?
{Credits: Julie Mead for her Bewteen Us Girls kit and for the bushes, Stitches on circles from Kim Hill and stitching on photo from Jen Wilson. Fonts are Jungle Juice and Last Words. Layout Inspired by Steph Caskey-Devlin -sorta rofl}
Ohh and other news - Jen Wilson's DT call is up!!! - Hit men are on their way - watch out ROFL




5 comments:
Where where where??? I can't find it on her site.....
Have you hidden it from me? lol...
Layout looks amazing btw, awesome fontwork, and what a great spin on that photo!!
Hey possum! It's me Yvette (AlohaMamma) Like I said that I will stop by and here I am! I love white spaced layouts, too! I love those cute flower doddlings on the black layout and it's so stinkin' cute! Nice to meet you!
oy you be nice now you two....and good luck for the applications too! lol. Do you wanna see my application....??
Gorgeous lo and I think I will have to CASE this one as it is just Brodie all over at the moment. Thanks for the inspiration I think I may just be on the way to getting some mojo back....roflmfao!
Sandi
grins i think if you see spots.. and you use spots.. it is inspriring... therefore an inspiration.. not a scraplift.
Mmm Prime... not what I thought. I was going for light chick flick. there were some sadder deeper more involved issues. Came away thinking not laughing. And.. came away wanting to be in those early 'in love' kinda days... but .. then the married settled comfortable kinda days have alot going for them too.
So funny ... I was busy scraplifting the very same layout, as you were writing about it. I think mine looks more like Steph's layout than yours, lol ... so long as you credit where you get the inspiration from, I think most people are flattered by the attention. Great layout ... but I have already commented on it somewhere else today ... :)
Post a Comment