Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Layout 2
Well I did say it was layout day didn't I?? Just wish the net was working a litte better, why is it that the only two things that don't seem to be running slow are my blog and my emails?? ARGH!! Hopefuly I'll be home tomorrow night and can catch up on all the forum stuff and blog stuff I have been missing out on.
Okay so one more layout down - five to go, and for some reason that sounds a lot more 'managable'.
And I'll let you in on a little secret - I'm slightly cheating, these are layouts that where prepared earlier that I have just been working on, on and off trying to get 'right' - The one of Tegan before was driving me nuts!!! Well.. that was when it wasn't a layout of Tegan ROFL - I started out life with a photo of Kira and Tegan.... but the photo just wasn't right for the layout. So when I finally scraped that it just feel into place!
This one was a little mroe fun, just threw the papers on and went silly! :) I thought I'd do a What are little boy's made of layout seeing as I did the What are little girls made of one! haha... And i think this photo of my Big brother was perfect for it! and yeap two things I can't seem to stay away from - White background and Nancie's Alpha brushes - if you don't have these then OMG do yourself a favour - get thee to the scrapartist site!! I can't stop useing them they are just so perfect!!!

{credits: kit is OhNoes by Christy Lyle & Robin Carlton avaliable at www.thedigichick.com Alpha Brushes by Nancie Rowe Janitz avaliable at www.scrapartist.com fonts: Worstveld Sling; Butter Brot Papier}

No comments: