Congratulations!
Well it's here! Jen Day hehe. And I think I need to fire my hit man he didn't do a very good job *giggles* - Congraulations to the Lovely Miz Robin!!! - HAHA - Can I say Told ya now??? :P
And also congratulations to Monique and Jess too for their Guest DT spots!!
Of course - Congratulations to everyone else as well, I'm sure once I see gallerys and 'stuff' I'll be hitting my head and going "Ohh Her" - sorry don't recognise names to well ROFL. Just the ones I did above because - Robin's my boss she'd hit me if I didn't know her name ROFL - Monique is a very good friend of mine who I meet on my very first DT spot with DSW - and still keep in contact with even though she left the team three months ago... and Jess who is such a sweet and I've gotten to know thanks to her wonderful support and encouragment over at Scrapartist :)
I'm so happy for these guys!! Although like Robin I did notice names missing and I am surprised at one not being there, which makes it really impossible for me to feel disapointed in not getting on the team - if this person is left off... then ... WOW!! Jen must have had a seriously tough decission to make!!!
Peta.



4 comments:
I personally can't believe you didn't get on the team. Your stuff is amazing and just getting better and better.....
Have a great weekend paper scrapping, but come back to us won't you...don't want to lose you to the other side for good...lol....I must get some paper scrapping done soon too. Thanks for the reminder.
Missed you lately!!
Sandi
I couldn't agree more...
I was more stunned at who didn't get accepted than by who did....
I totally knew Robin would, her stuff is awesome, but then there's you, and Dani, and the list goes on.
{{hugs}}
C
I thought for sure you were a shoe-in for the job. You rock Peta!!!
Peta I agree with all the comments. I was sure that you would get in.
I agree with Caeei Girl don't go over to the dark side, come back please.
Hugs Sandra
Post a Comment