Friday, December 30, 2005

Just had to get this out

ARGH!!! Mod Scraps has a call out for Design team members!!!! Ohh now that would be another great DT to be on!! ARGH!!! ... I guess ... it's only three layouts a month minimum..... hmmm... ARGH!!!!!!!
I'm actually trying to work out where I'm going with all this digi stuff next year.... There have been a few things put in front of me - one being helping out a paper site that's about to go into digital stuff but I can't talk to much about that one - still trying to work out if the requirements etc will suit me.
I also have a feeling that there could be other great possibilities in the pipe line next year... I don't want to get to the point where I feel like - what was it that Shabby Princess said on her blog - butter spread to thinly over a piece of toast - something like that anyways [and I think that was where on read it - not that I read SP's blog all that often - I know Sandi how naughty of me ROFL]
I mean my current Design teams are great! I wouldn't trade them in for the world, I can get my work done for Robin, Sandra and the girls on Addicted to digital, and I am happy working for them all. The requirements are easy and I feel like I give back to each of them. And I really don't want to turn into a just doing the minimum kind of Team member i.e. get my free kits and do my layouts, kinda thing. As I love being actively involved in the groups I'm in - and what I mean here is I guess getting to know the people around me on the teams... I don't know what I'm trying to say ROFL...
I would love to work with the girls on the Mod squad! - who wouldn’t - I mean Trish is someone I have admired since I first started scrapping - and I got such a kick when the girls on Scraparist commented on a photo I put up of myself in their photograph challenge that I kind of looked like Dawn - I got such a big head from being told that I looked like someone so 'Famous' in the digi world ROFL ... although I did then wish I had HALF of Dawn's talent!! - And then there is Ail and Ashley - OHH MY - and Jayne, Amy and Helen - What a great line up of wonderful talented women!!! - Could you imagine working with all of them??
You know what the biggest thing that plays in the back of my mind isn't really having the time to get all the work done.... that's not top of the list of hold backs... [Its number two] what really makes me stop sending off an email to beg for a place on the Mod Scraps DT is the fact that I take such crap photos!!! I mean really great photos is one of the first steps to a great layout. And my photos at the moment just aren't 'there' for me.... So the good photos I do have are like gold and I want to be sure that I look after them... I'd hate to stretch my good photos to far and then have to either a/ beg for other peoples photos [been there done that - was fun though] or b/ start re using photos [I try not to do this as I don't feel 'right' with that kind of thing] c/ take more photos of myself [really you can have to many pages of me - this face is scraped to death] d/ I don't know ... Hire someone to take my photos for me? - Sharon - Want a job??? ROFLMAO
Let me just say this again........
ARGH!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU WHAT.......you don't read SP's blog :O :O :O OMG!!!! roflmfao.

Go for it. What's another dt.....lol. Your stuff rocks so just give it a go.

Good luck.
Sandi

Anonymous said...

you funny girly...lol....wanting it all....don't we all...hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Go for it girl!!! They'd be so blessed to have you on their team you rock! BTW....where have you been? I keep tapping my screen on your Hello icon hoping you'll hear it. ROFL. GET ONLINE!!!!!


HUGZ!

ksharonk said...

You're SUCH a scream ... here I was nodding my head as I read, saying to myself,'Yup, gotta agree, the good photo is the place to start, Peta! And there's my name ... ooooh, that is MY name, is it, lol? Totally agree with the spreading yourself too thinly, but when is too much good stuff simply TOO MUCH? Very hard call to make ... :)