Evil Women
This is for Cass and Moria - YOU TWO!!
Although she already knows this - reading Cassie's blog tonight and seeing her newest layout got the kite song from Marry Poppins stuck in my head!! sign it with me - "Lets go fly a kite up the heighest hight [you know I always thought that was "up to the heighest kite until just know when I did a google on the lyrics] Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring up through the atmosphere up where the air is clear oh let's go fly a kite!"... Now where was I .. ohh yes that then created a need to go and watch Marry Poppins!! - to which I see myself now doing tomorrow just to get the darn song out of my head....
Now to Moria - *waves hey missy* hehe ... I just quickly droped by to check if anyone had commented before I turned off the computer and called it a night and when I read Moria's comment on my ARGH's.... Thanks to the last little line - I now have Emma Thomason stuck in my head saying "Sigh no more ladies sigh no more" - with also the image of Kenneth Branagh both of whom along with Rober Sean Leonard [who is totaly yummy and to die for - haha - in Dead Poets Society], Dezel Washington, Kate Becknsale, Keanu Reves and who could forget Micheal Keaton.... all star in Much Ado about Nothing - {I do love Shakespeare!}. I Love this movie - and know I so want to watch it also!!! Will have to wait till I get back home though as I have it only on video.
So yes *waves fist at Moria and Cassie* thanks every so much Hey Nonny Nonny to the pair of you :P



2 comments:
Hehehe
"That's what friends are for...."
keep smiling, keep shining, knowing you can always count on me.....
Sorry Cassie got me going!!!! lol
Sandi :)
Post a Comment