Tuesday, December 6, 2005

RAK

Isn't this the cutest photo ever??? I have been holding onto this for awhile now waiting for the perfect kit to go with this great photo of Alastair that Tracy sent me to scrap when I asked for boy photos - ages and ages ago on the scrapboxx forum... I'm so glad I held off for the 'right' kit.... as this is just - perfect!! :)


{Credits; Robin Carlton's Lil Dude 'N Friends kit and pebble and paperclip alpas avaliable at www.thedigichick.com, and Jen Wilson at www.scrapbook-bytes for her stitches brushes. Fonts Airstream; Arial Black}

TFL :)

and keep an eye out for the up comeing layout with the AWESOME new kit from Sand-Gal Designs - I'm in love with it and just trying to find the 'perfect' photo for it! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout Peta - I also love the sugar and spice one!!! Congrats again on making Robin's team - her kits are great.

ksharonk said...

What a great BOY layout, Peta ... beautiful work! :)

Anonymous said...

Love boy layouts Peta and this one is great - love all the blues!

Anonymous said...

Sorry just had to have a go at the double post to see what it felt like! Rofl ;)
Rach
xxxx

Anonymous said...

HI Peta - I know I already commented on this one, but I just wanted to thank you for what you said about me at Scrapboxx - I am blushing. Thank you!!

Peta said...

rolf - I'm being stalked hehe - how did you know it was on the boxx of all places??? ROFLMAO!!

You are more then welcome Miz Suzy!! :)