I got over it!
There are more important things to worry about - like how on earth am I going to get these silly christmas presents done in time ROFL!!!
Sometimes in life you just have to learn when to just ignore people. A leason I quite haven't gotten the hang of yet.
Thanks to everyone for your support and kindness...
Bell you crack me up!!! Sandi - NOT your fault at all hun {{HUGS}}



7 comments:
If I had a working blog, I would add a pic of my real bra just for Jane but I dont so instead I will post here in support (no pun intended) of you! :)
I am SO sorry Peta I think this post was probably more aimed at my *paste eaters* comment and that this in fact may have been what pissed JANE dear off!!!!
Get a life I say and bugger off reading/posting on peoples blogs if you have nothing nice to say.
Hey if you have an issue with something I SAY, let me know, but leave Peta alone!
GROW UP!
And let's not forget IT IS JUST A BRA!!!!
Sandi
Peta, I can't help but laugh at this post - I still remember a certain someone writing rude and offensive comments on my own blog so maybe what goes around comes around.
Erica
DIGI-BRA's UNITE!!!!
http://purescrapability.typepad.com/
got mine up! So JANE D...wanna pick on Peta? You'll have to go through me too.
Peta, I can't help but laugh at this post - I still remember a certain someone writing rude and offensive comments on my own blog so maybe what goes around comes around.
Erica
Umm Erica - I have only ever commented once on your blog and that was when you where talking about something that had past on between you and I.
If you are claiming - like I figured you would that I was your annoying anon - HAHA yeah right! I'm sorry but if I have something to say I have never - will never hide behind an anon! *rolleyes*
So really - what goes around??? In that case I can't wait to see what comes around to you. You of all people posting on the boxx about depression and what you have and are going through - You then turn around and post like you just did? What a crock. Just really goes to show what kind of a person you are. So thank you for showing your true colours!
I can't understand who could be offended by these. And this person is obviously bored if they will come to your blog just to criticize you for it. After a blog is your space to do as you wish.
Its called jealously darl. People are threatened by your talent and popularity and wonderful nature. Bra's rock. And anyone who messes with peta, messes with me. I have a psychology degree and I'm not afraid to use it. *pulls charlies Angel Pose*
Snail xoxo
Post a Comment