Friday, December 16, 2005

RE-DONE

after posting on my blog I decided there was something I didn't like about the layout ... I played some more and funny enough I dropped off the thing that had INSPIRED the layout!!! ROFLMAO!!! - Not sure if I like it still or not haha..


Well - hope everyone has a great weekend - I'm off to spend the weekend pulling our my hair trying to get some *gulp* PAPER scrapping done for chirstmas!!! - Who's smart idea was that!!!
and canva's to boot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU! I'm telling you that I truly like the way you design your layout and you are damn good at it! I meant it! Love those crazy flowers on black canvas...great idea..veyr bold, funky and ummm..compelling? It is important tat you don't change your style and just be yourself....comfy at how you create it because it shows about who you are... So... I'm saying that you too are good designer! If that makes you feel better, we can swap photos, how about that? You know how to reach me, girl! You RAWKS!

Cassandra said...

Awww, I kinda liked the stop....

but I still love this version too.

You know, all the best with the "stinkin' glue" thing!!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the paper scraping, I don't think that I could handle the mess......but I still look longingly at papers. Figure that one out. Anyway have fun this weekend