Sunday, January 1, 2006

Ohh what a night...

late december back in 63 oh what a very specail time for me *cough* Sorry where was I ... Ohh yes... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
I hope you are all feeling well and no one is feeling to seedy.
Now I want to share soemthing with you. Wine is BAD very very BAD. Actually make that RED WINE is bad - and if you really want to get down to it - Penfolds Red wine is bad - specaily the five year old variety!
I've always been proud to say that I have had some interesting drinking lists as I'm not one to stay with the one drink - I mix and have never had any ill effects for it. I've never had the head over the toliet up chuck issues or the can you tell the birds to stop singing as my head hurts and turn off that damn sun while your at it experience ... I don't vomit I don't get hangovers.
Well one of them can now officaly be strictened from my I don't list *CRY* although it sure sobered me up at four in the morning trying to clean up the bathroom!!!
I'm never drinking red wine when I'm so drunk again!! Projectial vomiting isn't very fun at all - it goes everywhere [specaily if your silly enough to try to cover your mouth and hold it in *shudder*].
A new years I'm sure not to forget for all the WRONG reasons. ROFLMAO Now I'm looking forward to a nice dinner of fat and grease - Mmmm Pizza for dinner ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwww too much information!!!!
lol
That will teach you...no sympathy here. You should have been chatting with bored me here drinking water. Oh what a life...


lol


Sandi :)