Well BLOG ME
I recived a lovely email to say that Scrapbooking Creations would like to publish a layout I did - useing no "kit" [they seem to like those as that's the fourth one they have taken of mine that is mostly kit free] of my friend Cassie's little boy Sammie .. So I'm very excited about that as it's a double joy for not only me but Cassie as well as I know she'll be just as excited as I am :)
And with all that I had the most amazing realisation. Since the 02/02/2005 I have had 10 layouts accepted for publication with all the various Scrapbooking Magazines in Australia. It is such an amazing thing to think about considering back around the 01/02/2005 I never thought I would have let alone ONE layout published!!! I know there are girls out there that have had a lot more then 10 layouts published - but then I know that there are a lot of girls also out there that would have loved to have had just one.... And it is that thought that makes me so very proud to have gotten to 10 acceptances. Although one was a paper layout ;) and another never ended up getting published :( as something went wrong between my computer and SM's with a transfer of a layout... It all still counts!! hehe Some of the layouts wont be out till next year - after all three are in one issue of Scrapbooking Creations in January alone. I am blown away by it all and I hope that this time next year I'll be able to say I have had another 10 accepted ... but even if I don't ... I'll be happy after all I have achieved so much in such a short time!! I AM a very lucky girl :) {again}
So now... here is some new layouts....
This Layout was created useing Brenda Kempf's Tricks Digital Kit and is avaliable at www.addcitedtodigital.com or www.scrapbook-bytes.comThis layout was created useing Sandra Boddington's Jacaranda Kit NOW avaliable at www.thedigichick.com





4 comments:
Congratulations, Peta! I'll be looking out for your layouts over the year end ... I have four being published too then, in the same mags, I would guess, lol! So we can pat each other on the backs ... it's all very exciting!!! :)
That is so great to get your work published....a real feather in your cap.
Congratulations on being published Peta - that is so fantastic. I am also yet to be published but have submitted quite a few. I tend to submit the ones I get the most comments on in the galleries, but obviously that isnt good enough. Maybe I should submit some of the ones I dont really like - LOL!!!
Cassie IS very excited about Sammy's new debut - that means that he'll be in almost every issue from the current one onwards so far - his own layout this month, mine next month, skip december, 2 for me in January, and now you in February!! He's a child star!!
And don't be surprised about all your success, I can't think of someone I'd rather have it happen to!
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment