Wednesday, November 2, 2005

How Lucky Am I?
Well I think I can post now about this ... I have a whole heap of new links to add to my blog list... {one being the fact that the lovely Miz Breanda Kempf one of my "bosses" over at Addicted to digital now has a blog all her own}
But ... I also have some to add for my NEW Design Team!!!!
I'm so excited to be a part of this group!!! I was totaly blown away when Sandra asked me to be a part of of the Sand-Gal Creations Creative Team!!! So check out the new links - Suzy, Sand-Gal and Lane {and Brenda's LOL}
And now for my very first Sand-Gal Creations Layout...

Kit is Jacaranda by Sandra Boddington of www.digi-chick.com - Sandra is one of the Digi Chicks new Designers! So it is all very exciting :) Check out her stuff soon at the Boutique!!

I have also used NRJ's Frame Stamps on this layout and the font is CAC Futura Casual

Off to do another layout with this wonderful kit ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you girl...lol...I am actually having fun with this...who would've thunk it...gotta read more of yours...and figure out how to link yuou...lol...

Anonymous said...

Great layout!!! I am so happy to be on Sandra's team with you. I cant wait to see more of your layouts and to get to know you better.

Anonymous said...

Well done Peta on your new design team, you talented bunny you!
Cant wait to see more like this layout its fantastic!
xxxx

Cassandra said...

Glad your little secret is out in the open now!! You're gonna have fun with Sandra's stuff, it's soooo yummy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lucky You!

I love Sandra's designs, and have had the pleasure of working with them over at digiscrapdivas. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Unknown said...

Hello,
Great designs!
Where did you find the CAC Futura Casual font? I'm looking for it for a long time.

will you attach it?
eifoani@hotmail.com

Many thanks in advance.
Ron