Monday, November 7, 2005

Productive

Well didn't I have a very productive weekend!!! {although I am counting from Friday night here as that's when my weekend begins! I went off to visit the parents again this weekend and as I spent the weekend before a little bored out of my brain and wishing I had of brought some digi kits with me ... I went prepared this weekend with CD in hand. And not only that I dragged out the paper stuff and took that with me too as I wanted to get some layouts done for a friends 6x6 album I'm working on....

Friday night I got the following two digital layouts done....

{Credits: Flower Comes from Meredith Fenwicks Right there in Black and White Kit avaliable exclusively at www.scrapoutsidethebox.com, Fonts are SuzanneQuillSH and Cooper Lt BT andI have also used the Optik Verve Filters on the photo.. }

{Credits: Coastline Kit Created by Sandra Boddington avaliable in the Boutique at www.thedigichick.com, Font is Susie's Hand. I made the little circle tag myself :) }

Then on Saturday and Sunday it was paper scrapping time... Last week I recived a 'scrapable' pen in the mail from a mystery Rak'er on www.scrapboxx.com.au And while there are a few little things I'd like to fix on this .. I'm very happy with the way it ended up. I actually got a Chatterbox Mug from a comp on scrapboxx awhile ago so I thought I would scrap the pen to match it. So now I have a Chatterbox Mug and Pen. Wish I knew who sent the pen I'd love to get my hands on a few more of those!!!

Isn't it cute!!!

Then next was two 12 x 12 layouts... I used inspiration from two of my digital layouts to actually do these, and while I'm still not overly happy with the 'watch' layout ... I really do love the "Leah" layout :)



I also did two 6 x 6 layouts for the album that I wanted to work on but can't show them off yet as have to get the green light to do so from my friend - and she's off holidaying so not reachable right now! { I don't know some people! LOL}

And then on Sunday night as I sat waiting for the time to run out so I could go wash the dye out of my hair {covering up those nasty greys again} I started on this layout.. and finished it when I came back with a new hair colour :)

{Credits: Patchwork Garden Kit by Krista Mettler avaliable at www.digiscrapz.com, Frame brush from Nancie Rowe Janitz www.scrapartist.com, Font: Violation}

So yes.. all scrapped out now!!!



1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Shhh, don't tell anyone ... but I like the Watch layout ... a paper layout, at that! You have been very busy, Peta! :)