Monday, November 7, 2005

THAT'S IT!!!

I'm only scrapping when I'm in a bad mood from now on.... *blink* ... where did this layout come from... haha Well I'm full of it aren't I - all scrapped out .. Hmm maybe not - maybe I should just go and stick my head under icey cold water!!!

and I think it is also now offical - for those who didn't already know this that is... I'm a fruit cake!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You are too funny Peta. I love your layout. I scrap best when I am under pressure - like last weeke when I had 7 layouts to do for 4 different designers in 1 week.

Cassandra said...

Even when you are trying to be grumpy, you still come up with a positive. There will soon be more good than bad, I just know it.

Keep it up honey.

Steph said...

Wow you've been scrapping up a storm! No wonder you're feeling a bit scrapped out - don't worry, I'm sure your scrapping mojo will find its way back to you soon :o)

Especially love the last page you did - I find that scrapping when you're grumpy can be very therapeutic - and it gives you an excuse not to have to talk to anyone ;)