Ohh No ... What a feeling
I can feel it coming on... I'm about to hit a great big bump in the road... I really think I'm all scrapped out!!!!
I can't be stuffed opening photoshop, all my photos are 'wrong' and boring.... And I have a cold plus {sorry about this bit gross} I ripped off half my toenail!!!
Anyone wana scrap for me???
I guess I shouldn't complain to much ... I did get a layout done today .. and it's quite good if I do say so myself.
Oh and I have to have a mini rant - is there nothing more depressing then putting your heart into something - being very proud of what you have done - put it out there for others to see... only to have very little feedback.... {I really do hate looking at a layout that has had over 50 views and only 2 comments... Really makes you wonder why no one else could take the time to say anything.... I know I try to live by the rule if I have enough time to click on it to view it I have enough time to leave a small comment...} *sigh* LOL Don't mind me - just raving about things that will never change and things you just have to learn to accept and move on from... Right... I better stop - I'm in a bit of a mood and will end up diging myself yet another hole!!! {have enough holes in my life already thanks... man don't I sound depressive - where did happy Peta go??? - Hmm sounds like a good idea for a layout... }
Now for something a little more light hearted... ME AS A BABY!!!! - Scary huh :P
{Credits: Another of Sandra puddingstone stunning kits... This one is called Oliva's Flowers and is now available in the Boutique at http://www.thedigichick.com/ Fonts are Violation and Dear Joe.}




1 comment:
I just love this layout, love the soft colours and the off centre photo. Fantastic work hun, and you'll pull ou t of your slump, I'm sure of it. You've got too much art stuff bubbling out to NOT....
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment