Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Simply
Well I haven't scrapped all day!!! I have two more layouts to do for this month on DSW. Not bad 8 days into the month!!
Also going to make a few changes to my blog list. I'm just going to mix in all the links together and make them alphabetical. And I have a few new ones to add - The lovely Miz Karen, I have gotten to talk to Miz Karen today and she's such a sweetie and I think I'll link her blog so I can keep up to date with her ... Plus I love what she comes out with {even if it is paper ROFL} and I'm also adding in the lovely Miz Justine - when I can find her blog!!! LOL ... Another great Aussie digital scrapper :)
And lastly someone who I first heard about on Sharon's blog "TracyAnn" - who is another Aussie digi designer. I've recently been bumping into TracyAnn around on twopeas {she's been very sweet and posted comments on a few of my layouts} So I thought I would add in a link to her blog here to as I keep going over to read it when she posts up on my layouts - and OMG check out her splotches - makes this girl wish she had pay pal LMAO!!!
Okay that's it ... Off to find something to scrap.
oh and if you haven't heard the rumors already - big things are a foot in the digi world... Don't believe me have a look at the home page of ATD www.addictedtodigital.com ... hmm what could they be up to??? teehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heeeeee...can't wait...