Move Over Kylie, Ell and Delta...
The DIGI BRA IS HERE!!!!
How cool is that???? ROFL!! - The lovely Dani designed this bra for me - I asked for something a little 'rancy' - after all I'm a single lass - have to keep up apperances don't I ;)
And just while I'm here - check out Dani's store - she's an amazing designer, I love the stuff she has in her shop {can't wait to go shopping there too when pay pal works!} ..
http://www.designbydani.com/store/




5 comments:
I too love my digi bra....thanks for showing me yours and anytime you want to see mine just yell....
lol lol lol lol lol lol
Love Sandi
Hi I did see this bra in Scrapboxx and must say that I thought it a bit strange that it was there hmmmmmmmmmm not to everyone's taste I guess, but glad you like it! *Interesting* to read your side of this story it has been quite the talk you know!!! I much prefer that kind of trash out of the online forums that I lurk on and love. What's next for God's sake digi g-strings and strap on dicks?????????
fantastic - I love it!!! Have you seen the altered bra on 2peas?? if you can do it in the flesh and show it in online galleries and forums then why the heck not a digital one!!! and I actually have a digi g-string on my digi to-do list now!!!
Jane D sign off and go find something to do. Your annoying everyone you come in contact with. Leave Peta Alone!
I love your Digi-Bra Peta.
Post a Comment