I have gone CRAZY!!
Well it seems it's offical - I've gone totally loopy... This layout is inspired by... what for it...Jen Wilsons WEB SITE!!! ROFL - really I haven't been spending that much time over there *trys to look innocent* .. I just love the way she does all the little lines and arrows and 'stuff' on there.. So I thought I would give it a go... and this Photo was PERFECT for it... {if you click on it you'll be able to read what the journaling says :P} and crazy or not - happy with how this came together :)
{Credits: Nancie Rowe Janitz [Frame Brushes], Tracy Robinson [Decorative brushes from the blue day kit}, Krista Mettler [background Paper from her patchwork garden kit] and all other elements by me {arrows and lines}; Fonts used are CluffHmk and Celtpress}




2 comments:
The white looks great on the brown background ... wonderful layout! :)
Great layout Peta!!!! But bugger you beat me to it! I had this type of thing in my head for weeks! LOL!!!! Awesome anyway!!! ;)
Post a Comment