It's all in the Signature
Just for a laugh. I was once again over checking things out at the lovely Jen Wilson's site www.jenwilsondesigns.com {thought it about time I actually posted the link} And I'll admit it - I was checking out the design team call section as well - and thinking 'Is it the 30th YET!!' hehe. which I'm sure many you are out there thinking the same thing too!
So anyways - getting to what the hell this post is other then the fact that I'm a total nut ball - I stuck my head in Jen's store to look at all the new products I can't get {*cry I so want Scrap Street -The Simple Florst it is so pretty pretty pretty!!} it was here that I noticed Jen's lovely Signature Set's the papers and the elements and thought they where all so stunning...
but a bit of a "Wacky" idea entered my head... and I thought "So what signature set am I?" - After all we all have our unique signatures - from the ones we sign our lives away with nearly everyday t0 the kind of clothes we wear, the perfumes that are our signature scents - to just what makes us who we are...
So I looked at each Signature Set to see which would be "My Signature" - what screamed ME ...
And I'd have to say I'm Signature Collection Number Two .... Why you ask. Well when I read Jen's discription about the kit I thought it was very me - The colours and style was inspired by a favourite shirt of Jen's - and I'd like to think of myself as someone's favourite shirt - I'm well worn, and comfy. Althought the flip side to that is that in time I'll be replaced by another shirt that will become the next favourite shirt - that's okay. I get to be the one for a little while so that'll do me. I then went and checked out the element pack to go with the Signature two papers and I was sold!!! "Some pursue happieness, Others create it" .... It's one of the quotes in the kit. And I have to say - I love it!! I'd like to think that while I am someone that does 'pursue' happieness I am also someone with the ability to create it as well.
So there you go - My Signature is Jen Wilson's Singnature Series Number 2. :)
Anyone else care to tell me what their Jen Wilson Signature is??? - Go on - Post up on your blog and tell us all wich Signature Series you are and why! - if You are as crazy as me and actually do it - post a reply and let me know!!!!
- Does this mean I have been studying to hard?



1 comment:
I am signature set #2 also! What a fun way to think about this! :)
Post a Comment